The Fine Print:
- If the number of nights booked is between 2 and 6 nights, 48 hours notice is required or a penalty of one night's accommodation cost will be levied.
- If the number of nights booked is between 7 and 14 nights, 10 days notice is required or a penalty of 25% of the total bill will be levied.
- If the number of nights booked is 15 nights or more, 30 days notice is required or a penalty of 25% of the total bill will be levied.
Specific cancellation policy for a group is determined and advised upon confirmation, depending on its size, length of stay, etc.
To change or cancel a booking, notice is calculated from check-in (2:00 p.m.) on the scheduled day of arrival.
All applications must include a VISA/MasterCard number to guarantee payment. However, credit cards are not accepted for payment.
VISA/MasterCard number can be provided by phone 604.822.9720 or e-mail [email protected] to guarantee payment for this accommodation.
I understand and agree:
- that nothing will be charged to my VISA/MasterCard unless I do not give proper notice of cancellation (see also #4),
- that the application will expire within two weeks if no credit card information is received,
- that the request for accommodation is not booked until confirmed by St. Andrew's Hall,
- that any damages to the property of St. Andrew's Hall will be charged to my VISA/MasterCard,
- that all payments are in cash, cheque or money order payable to St. Andrew's Hall in Canadian funds (US dollars, US cheques, and credit/debit cards not accepted), and
- to comply with all regulations and standards posted in the residence.
Conditions Accepted *